About the Pool
At Leafmore-Creek Park Club (LCPC), pool season runs May through the end of September. For the 2023 season, the pool will open for general member use on Wednesday, May 24.
After the first day of school, the pool is typically open in the late afternoons and on weekends through the end of September. For the 2023 season, we will finalize and publish the schedule as we get closer to the start of the 2023-2024 DeKalb County school year.
When you arrive
All club members must sign in with gate personnel upon arrival at the pool.
Guest fees are $5/person and can be remitted to gate personnel upon arrival at the pool. Members MUST accompany their guests when signing in to the club. Additionally, guest fees are charged for each guest, irrespective of whether or not the guest is swimming.
Pool Party Reservations
Members requesting parties must submit an online, LCPC Pool Party Request form to the Pool Manager and Swim Atlanta, at least 2-weeks prior to the event. The Pool Manager and Swim Atlanta have to authority to approve/disapprove any party request form.
Members should follow these these steps in order to reserve a pavilion:
1. Check the LCP website calendar of events for date availability. Pool parties will be held between the hours of 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm.
2. Submit an online Pool Party Request Form to the pool manager and Swim Atlanta, filling in all the necessary information. Additionally submit a deposit of $150 directly to Swim Atlanta to secure your reservation by utilizing the following website:
A reservation cannot be secured without the deposit.
3. Either the large pavilion at the main pool or the small pavilion at the baby pool can be reserved for a period of up to 3 hours, between the hours of 10-1 or 2-5. Please specify on your request what period you would like to reserve the pavilion for, and which pavilion you would like to use. The maximum capacity for the large pavilion is 30 guests and 20 guests for the baby pavilion. Additionally, the total cost to rent the baby pavilion is $250 for 3 hours and $300 for the large pavilion for 3 hours. You can remit the remainder of the cost of the party to the front gate staff. If that staff is not available, please pay the lifeguard on duty. The total cost of the pavilion covers the cost of an additional lifeguard as well as use of the pavilion for the chosen timeframe.
4. The Pool Manager and/or Swim Atlanta will respond to your online party request once the deposit is secured. LCPC events will have precedence over all other functions. Additionally, no private functions will be allowed during LCPC member events. Pool parties cannot be held during swim meets or holidays.
5. Pool Manager/Pool Chairperson have the right to deny any party request.
Adult Off-Hours Lap Swim Program
LCPC members age 18 and older can participate in the adult lap swim program. Swimmers swim at their own risk; lifeguards are not on duty. Lap swim is available during pool swim season, typically May through September.
Lap swim hours are communicated to members who have signed and returned the Off Hours Swim Waiver (see below link).
Members interested in participating in this program should read, complete and sign the Off Hours Swim Waiver. Forms should be signed and returned to the Program Coordinator to gain pool access.
Summer 2023 Pool Hours
Pre-Summer Hours (through Tuesday, 5/23):
Sunday - 10am - 9pm
Monday / Thursday - Closed
Friday - 4pm-7pm
Saturday - 10am - 9pm
Summer Hours - May 24 to August 6:
Sunday - Thursday - 10am to 9pm (unless otherwise communicated)
Friday / Saturday - 10am to 10pm (unless otherwise communicated
Post-Summer Hours - August 7 to September 3:
Monday - Friday, 4pm-7pm
Saturday and Sunday, 10am-9pm
Labor Day - 10am-9pm
Post Labor Day through September 24
Saturday and Sunday, 10am-9pm